Instructions to create, edit, view, or cancel a Spend Authorization (travel request) are located in the Administrative Resource Center.
- Go to https://admin.resources.osu.edu/
- Select Workday
- Click on Workday for Employees, then Job Aids
- Scroll down to the Travel/Expenses section to access instructions to create a Spend Authorization.
All employee business travel airfare must be procured through the university's contracted travel agency Corporate Travel Planners (CTP) with an approved Spend Authorization number.
To access their website, go to https://busfin.osu.edu/buy-schedule-travel/travel and click Book Travel Online. Use the Trip Search tool to find your preferred flight itinerary, view rates, and gather flight cost comparisons when applicable.
Under Profile/Profile Settings, click on Setup Travel Assistants to add both Janney.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as travel assistants and check “Can book travel for me”. If faculty or staff, also check that Michelle Janney “Is my primary assistant for travel”. If graduate student, also check that Sam Sheth “Is my primary assistant for travel”.
OSU Travel Policy https://busfin.osu.edu/sites/default/files/211_travel.pdf
*All reimbursement documentation must be submitted within 60 days. The traveler is no longer eligible for reimbursement beyond the 60-day limit.
1. Submit the Travel Reimbursement Worksheet found at travel_reimbursement_form.pdf (no signature required). An electronic or hard copy is accepted.
2. Submit original itemized receipts showing proof of payment. Electronic receipts are accepted. Receipts are not required for meals (per diem) or mileage.
- Faculty and staff: submit documentation to Michelle Janney(.4); 3016 Derby
- Graduate Students: submit documentation to Sam Sheth(.27); 3016 Derby