What is it?
- A shared research resource available to faculty and doctoral candidates working on their dissertation.
- Awardees will contribute questions to a nationally representative survey conducted by Ipsos (formerly KnowledgeNetworks).
- Awards are made annually.
- This time-limited program will 2020.
Why do this?
- The goal is to improve the quality of thesis, dissertations, and faculty research using survey methods by providing a nationally representative sample.
- This is not intended as a tool for experimental research, though short survey-experiments may be considered. Individuals seeking support for more conventional experimental research should utilize C-REP, TESoC, or TESS.
For more detailed information, please sign into the Comm Research Carmen page to access program documentation, including application materials and policies documents.